Saturday, August 27, 2011

Life has picked up!

My goodness, it has been a while since I last posted! My new job has got me working the most I ever have and I love it! It's a lot of work but totally worth it. I am trying to get in to the groove of everything, letting my body adjust to less sleep as I have to get up really early most days. I have a crazy week ahead of me but thankful that next weekend I will have a 4 day weekend to relax. Kristofer even took off Friday so we will both have a long weekend together. Who knows what we will do, but I'm excited!

About three weeks ago Kristofer and I finally got our little kitten! He is quite the entertainment in our house now! However, I am not too fond of him attacking me and chewing on my hair in the middle of the night. He also seems to think that my pillow is his pillow, so throughout the night I am battling for space as he is sprawled out around my head! But he is a sweet cat (he is currently napping beside me as I type). So I would like to formally introduce you to, Dexter!



He has already made himself right at home!

On to wedding news! The church is now booked in Sweden! Whoop Whoop! Now we need to figure out the reception area so I can get the invitations made and shipped to Sweden to be mailed out by Kristofer's family. Kristofer and I went to Ikea last weekend and I found candle stick holders there for $0.29 each. I got 20 to start out with. I am planning on spray painting them silver. I also got about 40 tea light holders. I may "frost" paint them, or get some kind of sticker to put on with our initials. Not sure yet, but I am happy I got more wedding decorations at a good price!

I am hoping to go dress shopping in the next coming weekends. I just have to get together with my parents and see what day works for them. I feel like there is so much to be done, yet I am running out of time! I know it will all come together, it's just trying to find the time to do everything!

Well I think that is pretty much it for now! I should take advantage of this time to do some research on more wedding stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment