Saturday, August 6, 2011

Life's Happenings

Well my first week of work was a success! I am starting to get into my routine of things and getting used to the boys schedules. They are very sweet boys and I am super excited to be their nanny. I think they are getting accustomed to me, as I am with them. It's always scary starting a new job as a nanny because you don't really know what to expect. Of course all parents will talk about how wonderful their children are, but everyone else around them may have a different story! I am thankful that I found out that these boys are genuinely sweet and fun! They have consistently made me laugh throughout the week! I am so thankful for this job!

Kristofer and I haven't made any huge plans in this past week regarding the wedding. With me getting used to my new work schedule and he studying for an exam, we really haven't had time. We have however, decided on our honeymoon destination! We are going to Venice, Italy! We are super excited about this! With it being winter we have read that it is a perfect time to go. All the tourists are gone, so it's not as busy and all the locals come out more. From looking at pictures online of snowy winters on the streets of Venice, I am hoping there will be snow when we are there. It will be just beautiful! I can't wait!

In other news, Kristofer and I have been anxiously waiting to adopt a little kitten. I have been dealing with someone from the Cat Coalition, however she has currently stopped returning my phone calls; which is extremely frustrating to say the least! So right now we are unsure if it is going to happen or not. Here is a picture I took of him when we went for a visit 3 weeks ago...



Isn't he a cutie? I think he is just now 7 weeks old. We are hoping it works out. It would be cool to have a cat again. They are fun little creatures!

Well that is pretty much it for now. I am hoping I have more wedding updates soon. Life has just got crazy and we only have five months left! Holy moley (as my sister, Cassie would say)!

No comments:

Post a Comment